Instrument case

A few months ago I was asked to make a instrument case for a very nice Spanish guy, that had purchased a Goat horn flute from Magnar Storbækken. I finnished it with room for his flute parts in the lid. It was not easy to do since I didn't have the actual parts, but he replayed that they were a match to the case. This is made out of plywood(birch) with Antique wax(dark oak). the Runes are from Håvamål, verse 76:
Døyr fe;
døyr frendar;
døyr sjølv det same.
Men ordet om deg
aldri døyr
vinn du eit gjetord gjævt.


Thanks.


Finnished and ready for Spain


This is not the flute parts that he was going to use, just a trial of Magnar S. I think.






 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to build a custom mahogany gun case? Some pics and tips from my vintage style shotgun case project. NB: A LOT OF THE PICTURES OF THE BUILD IS MISSING, I AM WORKING OUT WHAT HAPPENED...

Instrument case for birch bark lure/ Skrin til bjørkelur

Bardisken til Amund og Beate Irens bryllup