How to build a custom mahogany gun case? Some pics and tips from my vintage style shotgun case project. NB: A LOT OF THE PICTURES OF THE BUILD IS MISSING, I AM WORKING OUT WHAT HAPPENED...



Dette prosjektet var en gave til nevøen min på konfirmasjonsdagen hans. Brødrene mine kjøpte hagle og jeg lagde kofferten. Nå får vi håpe at de begge blir brukt rikelig. Dette var et artig prosjekt, og noe jeg gjerne kan gjøre igjen. Nå er det allerede noen som har vist interesse, og jeg tenker også  å prøve meg på en kanvas-kasse etterhvert. Disse er lettere og ser bra ut. Denne våpenkofferten er laget i tradisjonell stil (Viktoriansk?). Har man ikke lyst på det "lille ekstra" så selges det billige og gode våpenskrin/ kofferter med skumgummiinnlegg overalt. Uansett så har jeg veldig sansen for det gode gamle, og det lille ekstra.

Utvendig: Lær og messing. Farget med spritbeis, og oljet med Finishing oil.

Våpenkofferten er laget i mahogny og eik. Innlegget er vevd ullduk, av samme type som brukes på biljardbord. Mange tror at det er filt som brukes, men tradisjonelt er det slik duk som er brukt.
The gun case is made from mahogany and oak. The lining is wool baze.

Comments

  1. Amazing i m really impress with your content and very useful it. productreviewsescent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will get more content out very soon so I hope you will enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. Nice article and I want to appreciate you for sharing! read more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this amazing post. i have also a same blog but i have get lots of ideas and knowledge form your post. keep it up.Again thanks for sharing. Visit My blog post:-reviewzonesmash

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site! dibestreview

    ReplyDelete
  5. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it. iphone book cases

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea if this is a problem, I have not seen or encountert anything. Most of what I do is kind of copied too, since it is well known styles I'm doing. But, it is very important for me to write who's the origin of spesial patterns if I was to use that. It's not much I can do to help you with this I'm afraid. The only thing must be to write that you don't want it copied on your website. Maybe put watermarks on your pictures, but that's not very nice to look at. I'm curious to where you found my blog?

      Delete
  6. Thank you, it is very nice to hear from my readers! New post will be out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don’t make it a habit to make comments on many articles, but this one deserves attention. I agree with the data you have written so eloquently here. Thank you. 먹튀폴리스

    ReplyDelete
  8. 이를 통해 플레이어들은 각자의 선호에 맞는 게임을 선택하고 즐길 수 있습니다.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Instrument case for birch bark lure/ Skrin til bjørkelur

Bardisken til Amund og Beate Irens bryllup