The making of a small instrument case with logo

 This instrument case is made from birch plywood and is a light but strong case.
The logo is printet with a technique for transfering print to wood siimilar to THIS description. I have never tried it before so I was very qurious of how it would turn out. I managed to get it look a little "old" or "worn", and that suited the customer well I hope. The instrument is made by Magnar Storbækken at Naturinstrumenter. I just used Liberon Black Bison wax.



Added extra side thickness to better fit the hinges and to make a more sturdy look and feel to the instrument case.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to build a custom mahogany gun case? Some pics and tips from my vintage style shotgun case project. NB: A LOT OF THE PICTURES OF THE BUILD IS MISSING, I AM WORKING OUT WHAT HAPPENED...

Instrument case for birch bark lure/ Skrin til bjørkelur

Bardisken til Amund og Beate Irens bryllup